Do I need to pre-register for the fair?
Yes, simply register via the website, we will have your named lanyard ready for you at our welcome desk on the day.
Who are the exhibitors?
A varied mix of businesses, large and small from all over the North West. We limit the number of businesses within each sector to a maximum of five.
I am a business based in the North West – how can I find out more about becoming an exhibitor?
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 447 8814
How is the fair promoted?
We promote the fair heavily via the following media...
- On social media through a heavyweight promoted campaign
- By utilising our sister company thebestofbury and their extensive local database.
- Our website www.madeinbury.co.uk
- Printed brochures and flyers
- Full page adverts, press releases, articles and editorials in North West newspapers.
- Via Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Through Bury Borough Council
- Via our exhibitors who are provided with brochures and email communications and asked to distribute them to their clients and prospects.
- Through attending networking events
- Through word of mouth.
Is food available at the fair?
Food and beverages will be available to purchase at the event.
How can I get involved with sponsoring the business fair?
Sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact Debi Fellone via email@example.com or call 0161 447 8814