The exhibitors guide to exhibiting!
The DO’s and DONT’s to exhibiting @ #NWBizFair18
If you haven’t grabbed the bull by the horns yet – now is the time to do so at The North West Premier Business Fair 2018!
From small start up businesses to large corporate businesses, everybody needs brand exposure. The North West Premier Business Fair will give your brand a strong presence on a powerful platform. You will have the opportunity to meet and build new relationships along with nurturing existing ones.
* Ensure you have sufficient people to manage your stand. Stand in front of your stand – be welcoming, polite and make eye contact
* Set goals for your business and to give your team objectives, for example sign up 80 people to receive your newsletter
* Make sure you interact with every customer who is visiting your stand – remember every visit could potentially turn into a customer
* Use eye-catching, bright and inviting banners so delegates are automatically drawn to your stand. Recommended suppliers can be found in the full exhibitor guidelines below.
* Take lots of business cards to give out
* Let delegates follow your journey through social media, make sure this is printed on; banners, leaflets, products and giveaways
* Dress to impress – if you have a company uniform – WEAR IT! – brand identity
* Attend seminars and speed networking opportunities
* Ensure you make notes and diarise conversations – why was that business of interest? Know why you are calling them when following up
* Following the above steps, you will open doors to new potential customers and business opportunities. If you haven’t already, CLICK HERE to become an exhibitor for just £200 + VAT.
CLICK HERE for our exhibitor guidelines.
THE DATE – THURSDAY 22nd MARCH 2018
THE VENUE - THE STABLES COUNTRY CLUB, BURY, BL8 1PU
THE TIME – 4pm – 7pm
Call or e-mail 0161 447 8814 / 07415 95674 / email@example.com
and DON’T forget to #NWBizFair18.