The Made in Bury Business Awards are on the 28th November this year and here at Made in Bury we are getting excited as the sponsor places are filling up!
The MIBBA's are held annually to celebrate businesses in Bury from start-ups to large businesses, and the glamorous, fun-filled night wouldn't be possible without our brilliant sponsors.
Our headline sponsor this year is of course Bury Council, who are responsible for the full range of local authority services.
Secondly, our media partner for the awards is Tower FM. The table sponsor is Remote AV, the video will be produced by Pixelwave Creative, BusinessLodge are the drinks reception sponsor, DAM Photography will provide the Photo Booth and Andy Whitehead will be our photographer for the night! The entertainment is sponsored by Hollywood Bowl.
The Award Sponsors
- The Woodcocks Haworth and Nuttall Manufacturing and Engineering Award.
- The AFG LAW Property and Construction Award
- The Connect Comms Health and Beauty Award
- The Horsfield and Smith Backing Young Bury Award
- The Stables Country Club Creative Award
- The Bury BusinessLodge Customer Excellence Award
- The Complete Driveway Designs Tourism and Leisure Award
- The Nettl of Bury Professional, Legal and Financial, Award
- The Milliken Businessman of The Year Award
- The Square Peg Associates Businesswoman of The Year Award
- The HH Smith Environmental Impact Award
- The Consilium Community Impact Award
- The Longden and Cook Excellence in Developing People Award
- The Car Benefit Solutions Family Business Award
- Best in Class - Start-Up Business Award - Sponsored by Natwest
- Best in Class - Retailer Award - Sponsored by Cartime
- Best in Class - Food and Drink Award - Sponsored by The E Anthony Orme Gallery
- Best in Class - Technology Award - Platinum Care
- Best in Class - Motoring and Transport Award - The Joshua Wilson Brain Tumour Charity
- Best in Class - Large Business - Cranswick Continental Foods
As we enter our seventh annual MIBBA's, we want to say a huge thank you to all of our new sponsors, as well as to the businesses who are sponsoring their award for another year!
With 20 awards to be presented, there's a category for every business - and it's all for free! With so many fantastic businesses sponsoring and attending, the awards give your business the chance to gain recognition and meet other local businesses.
For more information on the MIBBA's, please call on 0161 447 8814 and we can guide you on your application.